Recent content by Jecsd1

1. Jecsd1

Adding storage tank to residential water well

I am not an expert by any means but my well is fully cased with 4.5" ID PVC well casing and the piping is 1 1/4" sch 120 with all stainless couplings so I'm hoping that means chances for corrosion is minimal. As far as being part of the original setup, I'm assuming you're asking if it was part...
  2. Jecsd1

Just as a follow up, because I hate forum threads that have no follow up. I ordered the Sulfur Eliminator because I figured it was worth a try. I installed it per their instructions and to my surprise, in about 7-8 hours, the smell had noticeably decresaed. This was on December 23rd. The next...
  3. Jecsd1

Reach, Thanks for all that info! I have to admit, some of it is a bit over my head but I will continue to research.
  4. Jecsd1

Thanks so much for the information! Reach4, would you mind giving a few more specifics on your particular setup and what part of the country you're in? Valve man, I will definitely look over that site. Thanks! The positive reviews you've heard a out that product...what part of the country are...
  5. Jecsd1

Hi, this is my first post and I don't have very much experience with water wells. I recently moved to the countryside in Central TX where I had a water well drilled for residential use. The basic system has an in ground pump, some sort of controller box and an 85 gallon storage tank. We have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks