Recent content by jczarske

1. J

Toto UltraMax II Sounds Like It's Leaking Then Makes Strange Noise

Just picked up the Korky 3" flapper. The Toto Ultra Max II is not listed on the grid of models with a number to select on the flapper. What number should be selected?
  2. J

Do you happen to have instructions on how to change the flapper on the Ultra Max II? It's a tight fit in the bowl and the flapper looks to be connected very tight in there. How does it come off? And, what model number flapper would this be at Lowe's? Disregard my questions, I see your answers...
  3. J

Thanks Terry. Does that mean replace the flapper? Or clean the seal up first and see if that's it?
  4. J

I have a Toto Ultra Max II (CST 604CEFG) that is under 2 years old. Recently it has started to make noise as if it's leaking then it will make a loud sound as if it's filling up the toilet. When it first started less than a month ago the loud sound was last a second or two, yesterday it lasted 3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks