Recent content by Jcvb

1. Jcvb

Good dishwasher?

Thanks for the responses. I wonder if having a 2hr cycle is actually saving water? Sometimes I just want to hand wash them instead.
  2. Jcvb

Good dishwasher?

I'm looking to replace my old white dishwasher with a stainless steel one. I'm looking for one that is quiet, energy star, that doesn't take 2 hrs to wash and that it's a water saving dishwasher. Any recommendations? Thanks!
  3. Jcvb

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

How does this compare to the Drake? Does the dualmax flushing clean the bowl well when it comes to solid waste? Is the same flushing technology as the Drake?
  4. Jcvb

Kohler vs. American Standard toilets

I went to Warehouse Discount Center to check out the TOTO toilets. I think I am going to get the TOTO Drake regular height. I was told that the Drake were originally made for commercial use in hotels so it had to be durable and robust because people will shove anything down a toilet. :D I'm...
  5. Jcvb

Really? You can just change the flapper valve and it'll be a 1.6 gpf? Interesting. If I get the 1.28 tank, will it compromise the flushing power? There are just too many options to decide on. Are TOTO parts easily found at the big name stores like Home Depot and Lowes?
  6. Jcvb

Just one last question... I called around and found 2 places that have the Drake and for a decent price of $222. However, they have a tank that's 1.28 gpf and 1.6 gpf. I bought a 1.28 gpf with American Standard Cadet 3 flowise high efficiency. Should I just go with the 1.6? Or is the TOTO Drake...
  7. Jcvb

So my best bet is a TOTO toilet? Either the Drake or the Dalton? I tried to locate the Dalton, but I can't seem to find it on the TOTO site. Does the Drake come in a rim height between 14-15"? I'll check out some local places that sell TOTO toilets. I just a need a white toilet that flushes...
  8. Jcvb

This is helpful, but it still has me confused as to which toilet to get now. I hear mixed reviews with Wellworth. Some love it and some hate it. Is the Cimarron or the Highline any better? Or should I try another American Standard toilet like the Champion 4? TOTO toilets are in the $300 range...
  9. Jcvb

I recently bought a toilet for my downstairs bathroom - American Standard SpaceSaver Cadet 3 FloWise WaterSense High-Performance Elongated Toilet Kit from Lowes. It is a water sense toilet that is 1.28 gpf. I'm looking for another toilet because I need one that will flush the solids with just 1...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks