Recent content by jcress

1. J

Sump pump

installation not the problem I had a plumber over and evrything was hooked up right. Thanks anyway
  2. J

sump pump alternatives

Is there a alternative to electrical sump pumps?
  3. J

Sump pump

yes yes, I have owned the house since it was built. I had it built in 2003. I moved in in November of 2003. Justin
  4. J

Sump pump

I will post a picture I will post a picture when I get home. I'm at such a loss with this sump pump problem. This happens to all the sump pumps I've had. Thanks for your help
  5. J

Sump pump

I'm having trouble with my sump pump, From January to February I replaced my sump pump 4 times. My house is 3 years old. The pump runs about every 45 to 55 seconds. On all 4 pumps (RIGID the first 3, Zoeller the one I've got now) they either don't turn on or they won't turn off, sometimes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks