Recent content by Jaytills

1. J

Deep well jet pump turns on with no water use

Justwater. Sorry for the confusion my lack of knowledge about well systems is apparent. I thought that a deep well jet pump always uses 2 pipes while a shallow well jet pump would always only use 1. That is why i thought the description was adequite. Yes, John is correct in that it is a 2 pipe...
  2. J

I'm going to see about getting the fittings I need and the same kind of gauge the plumber had so I can test the lines from well to pump separately. Then I'll check the lines going into the well. Am I right in thinking I can put a plug at end of discharge line and then the gauge in the suction...
  3. J

Thanks. I didnt realize the air would show slower. Im leaning towards checking each section of line separetly and letting it sit a while to see what happens before i start digging holes. I did a crude test and found that 2-1/2 gallons of water was required to start the pump again. I waited...
  4. J

Hello, I have a deep well jet pump that keeps turning on every 30 minutes even when not using water. The jet body was replaced a year ago and everything was ok until about 2 weeks ago. I've had a plumber here twice already. They replaced my pressure seating foot valve with a spring loaded one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks