Recent content by jaycanter

1. jaycanter

low pressure at vents

That says the problem is in the supply an 8x20 duct at 1600 cfm for 4 tons of cooling is .25 static which is o.k but leads me to believe it's the taps off of the supply. how many runs come off & what size are they?
  2. jaycanter

Help with faucet identification

That's what i thought but the tops don't turn. tried to pry up but the top flexs alot and didn't want to brake it.
  3. jaycanter

low pressure at vents

Pull the blower panel off & run the blower see if that makes a difference most of the time i find the returns are undersized that will tell you if it's supply or return problem unless you can get somebody with a flow hood to actually test how much air is moving.
  4. jaycanter

I have been searching photos online for days and can't find anything close to the pics. I have fixed a lot of facuets but can't fiqure how to get the handle off on this 1. all the sinks are kohler so i started there but so far no luck.
  5. jaycanter

any ideas i have 8 of these in the house between the bathrooms and theres no names on the outside or the bodys under the sinks. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks