Recent content by jay3129

1. J

Jet Pump runs, but not pumping! Help

Yes I know the pump needs primed , not the well. I meant to say it does not lose its prime at all, the 2 lines(deep well) are full of water. There is No air in the pump. The pump runs i, theres water in it, its just not going anywhere. I have suspected the ejector(or j-body), just didnt want...
  2. J

Jet Pump runs, but not pumping! Help

make myers 1/2 HP model HJ50D My deep well Jet pump sounds normal, but is not pumping much water ,maybe a liter per min. The well is full, it is not losing its prime. I believe it might be the ejector . Or could my pump just not be pumping to capacity. Dont know much any help appreciated
  3. J

Jet pump problems, Any clues ?

its a 1/2 hp deep well jet pump...its a canadian tire model, i am at work so i dont know who makes them for canadian tire. Have been talkin to people here at work and the one guy is knowledgeable and he beleives its a loose connection somewhere, he thinks once the pressure gets up its squirting...
  4. J

Jet pump problems, Any clues ?

heres my question from a few days ago,that no one answered, can someone please give me there 2 cents..............:eek: For the last few days i have been turning off my jet pump manually by just flicking the power offand on, it doesnt restart then....It is as though it cant get to its shut...
  5. J

Jet Pump running constantly, wont get above 42psi, shut off att 45psi

For the last few days i have been turning off my jet pump manually by just flicking the power offand on, it doesnt restart then....It is as though it cant get to its shut off pressure at 45psi.once the guage gets to 35 psi it pumps very slowly. it take 30 secs to get from 25 psi(cut on point)to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks