Recent content by Jason7613

1. Jason7613

Stupid poly fitting question

thanks - is it just easier to get a sprinkler head that will accept 3/4 thread?
  2. Jason7613

Stupid poly fitting question

Hey sorry for the stupid question but I have 3/4 poly lines running for my system and can’t find a fitting that has 3/4 for the lines and 1/2 for the stem part to attach the sprinkler head. Tried Ace, Home Depot and Lowes. Any ideas?
  3. Jason7613

Identify faucet brand

Thanks for the reply. There’s a sticker on the supply line only which says nothing about brand/serial num/model num but just a warning. I’ve attached pics below. appreciate it!
  4. Jason7613

Identify faucet brand

Hi everyone, I’m hoping someone with more knowledge than me can help identify the brand of the faucet that I have in my kitchen. I need to replace the diverter and have checked all over the faucet, underneath, and even the tag on the cold supply line doesn’t mention anything at all. I have...
  5. Jason7613

Little Giant 6-cia-ML 506160

Hey all I had two of these small pumps installed (basement kitchen and slop sink) and for some reason it kicks on after he smaller amount of water goes down the drain. I’m assuming the motor won’t handle that long term too well so is there a floater in these pumps or some sort of adjustment I...
  6. Jason7613

Leak from downstairs pipe after flushing toilet

Hi everyone, All of a sudden starting last night, anytime we flush the toilet in the house (1st floor), there’s a leak from the sewer/waste line (I’m not sure what it is so I attached a picture). Seems like the connection is bad now (I know it’s the wrong terminology). I circled the area and...
  7. Jason7613

Hose bib question on replacing

hi all, I have a leaky hosebib that is very old, and looks like it's threaded, but it looks like the previous owner painted it so it may be stuck on. I've tried holding the part that comes right out of the house and then turning the nut by the thread counter clockwise to no avail. Granted I'm...
  8. Jason7613

Irrigation System, New homeowner

Gotcha and thanks for the advice and I'll be sure to look into this further now. As for now, any ideas on what I could be doing incorrectly to turn them on?
  9. Jason7613

Nope not doubting you but I'm on Long Island NY (Suffolk county) and while they 'encourage' it, it's not required. Nassau County requires it. Only reason why I know is because I made a call to the town to verify.
  10. Jason7613

So I tightened the bleed valves, opened the valve that comes into the home from the outside system. Then I turned all of the bleed valves counter clockwise, tested one zone (water comes on and I can see the valves leaking for a minute or two) but for some reason the heads aren't popping up? I...
  11. Jason7613

Rick thanks for your advice. Sorry it took me so long to reply but it's very much appreciated. In my county a backflow device is not required so I do not have one installed I believe. I am going to follow the instructions and reply back. I know they are labeled however I wasn't confident if I...
  12. Jason7613

Hi all, I searched for a thread that may have asked a question with a similar system. I am a newer homeowner and last spring we installed an in ground system. It has eight zones (due to pressure issues with using six or seven) and I am trying to learn how to dewinterize my system for the spring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks