Recent content by Jason Walker

1. Jason Walker

One toilet not flushing. Ideas??

This has been happening for about 6 to 8 months from what I remember. Last septic pump was in Feb of 2018 and October 2014 before that. The gentlemen mentioned it wasn’t that bad at all and was breaking down as it should be. I plan to pump this spring once it warms up some. We also cleaned the...
  2. Jason Walker

One toilet not flushing. Ideas??

Hello Currently I am having an issue with my half bath toilet not flushing properly. It seems on some days it doesn’t want to flush and others it will. When flushing my main toilet the half bath toilet will bubble (As shown in video). Tomorrow I plan to take off the clean out under the house...
  3. Jason Walker

What's in my well water ? Help! *UPDATE*

Septic pumped today earler with no issues.
  4. Jason Walker

Here is an update... Today I shut my water off and reached down in the back of the toliet tank to see if anything was settled. I am not sure if this is gray shale or gray clay? Its for sure a sediment that is being built up over time. I took a small scoop of it out put it on a paper towel. Not...
  5. Jason Walker

Dumped after 15 minutes, didnt know to keep it in longer sorry about that. After 15 minutes it had no change in apperance. I will redo test tommorow when more sediment builds up on toliet bowl as I wiped most sediment away to do testing.
  6. Jason Walker

Do you still believe frost and clay is to blame? What about my filters? Thanks for the details on well!
  7. Jason Walker

Here is the specs of the well. I dont know much about it just know the filters should stop most passing through and not sure what the sediment is. Thanks again for the help! Greatly appreciated
  8. Jason Walker

The well was dug in late 2007 so about about 10 years old.
  9. Jason Walker

The casing goes 160FT and consists of the following.. Pump is 80FT down, how is this getting through the two 5 micron filters? Why is this the first year I am seeing this? Thanks for the help!
  10. Jason Walker

No discoloration in the toliet bowl. The first picture shows is water I pulled directly out of the toliet bowl and into a glass. The second is a picture of the water which appears cloudy in toliet. This was directly after a flush and cleared up a touch after picture.
  11. Jason Walker

In the pressure tank there was only sand and I installed all the filters a few weeks ago. No issues until just the last few days with crystal clear water until then. Thinking maybe the septic field needs pumped and maybe backing up? I am not sure , but as much filteration as I have it would...
  12. Jason Walker

I dont use any harsh chemicals and only use mild detergents into the septic field. I use laundry soup and dawn dish soap. Thats about the extent of it besides toliet bowl cleaners, etc. The tank was last flushed November 2014 and only two people living here. The tank is 1250 gallons and was just...
  13. Jason Walker

Here is the wipe down paper towel from toliet bowl added to 1 cup water with 1 tsp bleach. It washed some sediment away, but did not change the color of whatever this sediment is. Thanks again for help!
  14. Jason Walker

Thank you for the reply!! I have two big blue’s 20” in series with 5 micron filters. Stage 1 filter : http://www.123filter.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=64_30&products_id=51 Stage 2 filter: http://www.123filter.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=64_30&products_id=52 The water comes...
  15. Jason Walker

Hello everyone recently for the first time since I lived in this home (Moved in the house in 2014) I have some sort of sediment in my toilet fixtures. My well is 160FT deep and the bottom of the well is Gray Sandstone. Please see attached photo for Formation description for top to bottom of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks