Recent content by januwan

1. januwan

standpipe overflow

quick update Yep, it was the soft, mad like crap in my drain pipe, we found 2 inch clean up pipe in garage. Small electric Auger did the trick. It looks like I have 2 inch drain pipe but 1 1/2 inch stand pipe. Now everything drains fine. Thanks for your help.
  2. januwan

standpipe overflow

Thank you all for your comments. Here is additional information. We always use the same detergent HE type. I snaked from the washer end, I disconnected standpipe at the trap, there must be clean up place on the main drain line under the house, may be I should crawl under the house. And...
  3. januwan

standpipe overflow

Thanks for your comments. What puzzles me that is was working fine. The main drain is fine (I can see water flowing out of the house), the questionable line is only 25 ft long. I did not count on foams (it is good for hair only) but it was the easiest way to try:) Yes I do have 1 1/2 pipe.
  4. januwan

standpipe overflow

This is not a new subject, my standpipe started to overflow when we wash bigger loads. If the load is small I can hear the water level rising in the standpipe. I have been using the same washer for last four years without any problems. I used foam to clean the drain but it did not help. I used...
  5. januwan

copper pipe in the swimming pool systems

That I understand, putting copper on inlet/outlet to prevent overheating of the pipes. In my case the inlet outlet is plastic then there is this copper section on the outlet that is actually 2 ft from the heater.
  6. januwan

copper line ? CPVC is good for 100 psi at 180°F . There is no way the water from heater is that hot. If it would be PVC like you are suggesting, why would they designed in weaker material (PVC) on the heater outlet and put the copper (stogner) section 3 ft down the road. I do not see any...
  7. januwan

I am relocating my pool equipment to the new location. I have gas heater that heats up the water in the pool. The hot water line is CPVC 2 inch that goes into 1-1/2 cooper pipe (may be 4 ft) that goes to PVC or CPVC line (I am not sure I need to dig deeper) under the pool. Can some one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks