Recent content by jane4566

1. jane4566

Protecting new tile floor?

Sorry. I didn't realize until after I had posted that someone had already mentioned the EZ Movers.
  2. jane4566

Protecting new tile floor?

When I was remodeling a few weeks ago, I used a lot of these for things like tables and chairs: ... but the website says this particular set can be used for heavy items like a refrigerator, washer, or dryer. link: http://www.containerstore.com/shop/hooks/floorSurfaceProtection?productId=10018304
  3. jane4566

Pat downs

I favor "safe with rules" over "dead but free". I travel almost weekly for my job and I've not had any problems. Just last week I heard a lady call in to NPR and complain about a "friend of a friend" who was "all but molested" going through security. Please. In this fast-paced world of instant...
  4. jane4566

Happy Thanksgiving

@ Cookie: This was a very thoughtful thread to start. Even though I'm a few days late, here's a few things I'm thankful for: - a brand new job that practically fell into my lap less than a month ago (left my old job after 4.5 years) - a boyfriend who's on the same page (i.e. we're both okay...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks