Recent content by Jan B

1. Jan B

New home owner!!! Navien ch-180 won't acknowledge thermostat!!!

I have read that section many times now and I still can't figure out what was installed for my unit. It didn't feel like pvc but didn't look "metal", only if it was painted i guess. The previous owners don't remember who installed the unit either. Is there any way for me to tell? As far as the...
  2. Jan B

Well we found out why it was running all the time, there is a toggle switch that was in the "forced air" mode. So now it runs off the thermostat. BUT... it is barely getting above 62 in the house now and it is going at least -15 at night. The "tech" and I use that term very loosely at Navien...
  3. Jan B

My husband and I just bought our new home 3 weeks ago. The house had been vacant for a few months before we occupied it so I am sure the former owners turned down the temps on the system. Initially the system seemed like it was running well. We started getting an error message on it that said...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks