Recent content by jalmora

1. jalmora

Cold first morning shower

You're right, Leon82. Hot water has priority. I wrote that incorrectly in my post. So do you know if this should still be happening?
  2. jalmora

Cold first morning shower

I have a Weil-McLein Ulra 105 boiler and an Ultra Plus 60 indirect hot water heater. Installed 2010 in Anchorage, Alaska for a small duplex with 4 zones and 2 showers, hot water baseboard. I think home heating takes priority to water heating. Tenant, who takes a 30-minute high-flow shower at...
  3. jalmora

Grohe 34126 thermostatic valve problem

If this double posts, sorry. We received from Grohe and installed a new cartridge. We cleaned the filter screens. Now we get scalding hot water for the first approx 5 seconds before it adjusts to that same "just below comfortable" moderate setting. We can get very cold water on demand, but...
  4. jalmora

Total nonplumber here. What do you mean by the cartridge? I won't be doing this myself, but am trying to gather information for the nice guy who will. Thanks for responding, btw.
  5. jalmora

Hey there. I purchased a Grohe 34126 thermostatic valve in 2006. Installed in 2009. Been just fantastic all this time, but recently I am unable to get really hot water, the kind that makes you want to stay in the shower. I can get hot hot elsewhere in the house, but not the shower or tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks