1. Jakester

Navien NR 240A water leaking from condensate

Any update on this? I am having the same issue
  2. Jakester

Navien NPE-240A NG Leaking

Hey! How did you make out with this?
  3. Jakester

Navien NPE-180A, loud humming

Just wanted to update my experience. I ran 3 gallons of Heinz Cleaning Vinegar (6% acidity) through the system for 2 hours and now the water heater is back to being quiet just like when it was new.
  4. Jakester

No one using cleaning vinegar?
  5. Jakester

We had a Navien NPE-180A installed almost 5 years ago and recently it started making a loud humming / whining noise when the hot water is used, could the heat exchanger be doing this? Another question this time I would like to do the system flush myself and was wondering if there is any benefit...
  6. Jakester

Toilet Seals - wax or waxless

I never seen these in person (none of the stores in my area carry them) but I've heard mixed reviews about them, people say they seem to leak because the glue loses its stickiness.
  7. Jakester

If I get my flange flat even with the floor I should just use one regular wax ring or one larger ring? Stacking two might be too much there. Sorry for all of these questions, I just want to make sure I get a leak free seal, because by the time I see the leak it is already doing damage to the...
  8. Jakester

I total understand what your saying, but the video you posted looks like you guys used only one wax ring with the funnel / horn so that is why I asked or maybe I didn't see it right in the video.
  9. Jakester

In the video that you posted you guys are using a wax ring with the funnel, is that better than just regular wax ring? Another question when do you know you need to use a large/jumbo wax ring instead of the regular?
  10. Jakester

Are saniseals good rings? I was going to use a spacer like this https://www.oatey.com/2371066/Product/Oatey-Closet-Flange-Spacer between the flange and plywood since I am using a Oatey Twist-N-Set Replacement Closet Flange...
  11. Jakester

Our upstairs toilet started leaking at the toilet seal and the only way we found out is because we noticed water downstairs ceiling. The current seal is a wax seal. Toilet was installed pretty solid but it did have seems because floor isn't 100% perfect. The flange sits about 1/4 below the...
  12. Jakester

Bath Sink Faucet Supply hose too short

I haven't been able to find any. if anyone knows where I can get shorter one's let me know please.
  13. Jakester

Would be nice if they made shorter delta supplies, shortest one is 12".
  14. Jakester

Left sink - what would be a better way to do it, use a delta supply hose or sharkbite coupling with a 10" copper tube to bring the valve to the current supply hose coming from the faucet? Right sink - Sharkbite elbow, add about 2" copper pipe and then the valve to the current supply hose...
  15. Jakester

This is what I wanted to use but only 1 available, I need 2 of them for my left sink. https://www.amazon.com/Eastman-48036-Faucet-Water-Supply/dp/B01IWM8586 I doubt HD or Lowe's sells them.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks