Recent content by Jackson882

1. Jackson882

Bond ABS and brass together

I purchased a OS&B brand hidden connection kit just like the one in the photo you posted however my kit came with a brass tailpiece.
  2. Jackson882

This is not my bathtub but it is the exact setup I need. My waste and overflow looks exactly the same as the photo, as well as the brass tailpiece
  3. Jackson882

I have a freestanding bathtub with ABS waste and overflow and I need help connecting a brass tailpiece to this. What kind of cement will bond with these two materials
  4. Jackson882

Irrigation. Tap into main line

I am wanting to install a sprinkler system at my house. I have 3/4 PEX coming from water meter into my house. I was wondering the best way to tap into this line. I want to run PVC for the sprinkler system so I will need some sort of 3/4 PEX fitting with a tee for the PVC to run off of. Can...
  5. Jackson882

Viega PEX manifold

The picture is of the current manifolds my plumber installed on my new construction home. I was wondering if anyone has used the Viega manifold with the individual shut off valves. I am considering buying a Viega 24 port manifold but would like to hear from others if they think it is worth the...
  6. Jackson882

New home plumbing rough

That’s correct. There are not individual valves on the manifold
  7. Jackson882

Toilet flange

New construction home, slab on grade, and I need to backfill concrete around my toilet flanges. Do I bring the concrete flush to the flange? Or leave a gap between the flange and slab so after I set my tile it ends up flush with the flange?
  8. Jackson882

New home plumbing rough

i am currently in the process of my getting my home built. It is slab on grade. The photos attached are of my water heater closet. My plumber ran the pex bundles to the water heater closet but was off a few inches so they did not end up between the sill plate. As it sits now when I open the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks