Recent content by jackr

1. jackr

Water Hammer with Well Pump

Hi - I have a water hammer issue when my submersible pump shuts off. I'm hoping I can solve it by putting something in a garden hose faucet I have installed between the pump & the controller. (I did this a while back to get water from my cistern with a garden hose when the well went dry with a...
  2. jackr

Leaking threads ...

Got it -Thanks guys. A combo of yellow tape & recorseal
  3. jackr

Leaking threads ...

thanks for the reply. The water filter has metal threaded sleeves. I'll try both tape & dope
  4. jackr

Leaking threads ...

I'm installing a whole house filter using 3/4" Proline connectors with threads going into the filter. I initially used Teflon tape on the threads but it leaked so I re-installed using Rectorseal T-2 and it still leaked! I'm wondering if either the connector or the filter housing has faulty...
  5. jackr

Recommendation On a Propane Tankless Water Heater

Thanks guys ! OK my water temp is ~40-50 winter. Also I noticed after checking various brands that it looks like I need 3/4" propane supply, I have 1/2" now. I still would like a condensing unit sized for a small home with 2 people & 1 bath. What would be the right size & maybe a model for me...
  6. jackr

Recommendation On a Propane Tankless Water Heater

OK you guys steered me well on my Toto toilet & I thought I'd hit you up again on this. I realize that opinions are like.... but I have some specific questions too. I have a small house with one bathroom for 2 people with an electric heater. I am on a well (30-50lbs) although the water is a...
  7. jackr

Question on a Toto Drake flushing....

Thanks guys! .......................
  8. jackr

Question on a Toto Drake flushing....

I purchased a Drake a few years back & am happy with it, although recently it has clogged a few times. Since I have well water (although its not really hard so we dont use a softener) I was wondering if after a while could there be build-up down in the bends? Also I noticed that there is about...
  9. jackr

Pressure tank question

Thanks for the replys .... There was no water coming from the valve stem when I checked the pressure. When I turned off the pump and drained the water out there was 0 pressure in the tank according to the dial gauge & the tire gauge. Is that right??? If I catch the pressure a on the dial at 30...
  10. jackr

Pressure tank question

I have a Flotec tank on a deep well pump water system and the pump is cycling too quickly. It only takes 1-2 seconds to go from the preset 30 to 50 psi. I replaced the pressure gauge checked out the switch - all OK. When testing the pressure on the tank - should'nt the pressure be 28-30 when the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks