Recent content by Jabber5

1. J

Copper or CPVC??

Funny thing is, the output and pressure of the system is fine. The meter just clangs. Since the output is more than sufficient, I wonder if there is a way to dial back the flow a bit to eliminate the clanging??
  2. J

Copper or CPVC??

I don't think there is a min. charge per meter as the water bill is based still on the first meter which records the total water consumption. It's worth checking with the water company though, thanks. As far as the clanging, you're saying that it's normal when approaching the meter's flow...
  3. J

Copper or CPVC??

My township assesses sewer taxes based on actual water consumption, which they obtain from the local private water company. So, we have to have a way of measuring the consumption of just the irrigation system, which is by using the second meter. The township subtracts that number from the...
  4. J

Copper or CPVC??

Thanks guys. I had the system installed yesterday and we used copper piping inside. Looks great. Now I'm in the midst of getting estimates to install a second remote reader water meter so that I don't get taxed on the irrigation consumption.
  5. J

Copper or CPVC??

I'm having an irrigation system installed tomorrow and I have the option of having them use copper or CPVC for the inside plumbing. Which material should I choose? Price has been set already, so there's no impact on cost for me at this point. Thanks in advance for any insight or advice you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks