Recent content by J0501

1. J0501

5600SXT Settings Check/Seeking Salt Savings

City water. I will update my RC along with the other settings above.
  2. J0501

Yes, I tested my softened water with a Hach 5-B test. * Another question: Does my RC setting need to be updated? I looked at other threads in the forum today and it seems I'm the only one using zero. I will try the update you suggested. Thank you.
  3. J0501

Hello. Can someone please help me out to see if my current settings look good. I am also seeking to save a bit more salt. Family of 5. *I have tested my water with a Hach 5-B test, it only takes 1 drop and it turns blue. My resin tank is 10x54 and brine tank is 15x34 Fleck 5600SXT Settings...
  4. J0501

A.O vs Bradford White

Thank you all for your feedback.
  5. J0501

A.O vs Bradford White

Why you like Rheem so much?
  6. J0501

A.O vs Bradford White

Hello everyone, Trying to get some opinions on which water heater I should go with. Looking for something efficient and reliable I’m looking at the A.O. Smith: https://www.lowes.com/pd/A-O-Smith-Signature-Premier-50-Gallon-Tall-12-Year-Limited-Natural-Gas-Water-Heater/1000567665 However...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks