Recent content by itr674

1. I

NC, Greene Co: how far off ground does outdoor receptacle have to be...

thanks, I think I will plan on 24" above mulch then...
  2. I

NC, Greene Co: how far off ground does outdoor receptacle have to be...

I'm getting ready to run wiring for five outdoor receptacle and am wondering how far off the ground they must be?
  3. I

Yard Hydrant Installation: different types of flex pipe that could be used with barb

I taking the hydrants back for refund--this is to complicated. On county water. Called inspectors when I started all this and they said they didn't deal with anything in the yard, but decided to google this to ensure I don't contaminate anyones water. I will just got to my ole standby...
  4. I

Yard Hydrant Installation: different types of flex pipe that could be used with barb

Might see if I can find a BDV-Auto Drain Valve today. Looked at these but again they are high dollar. thought about making my own venturi but need to get these in today. Might just go back to my ole standby. Put two two 2x4s together, cut out the second one for 3/4" pipe, add a third...
  5. I

I an paraplgic so my goal was to have it so I could keep an I on them for leaks and make it easy to change if there was a leak. So have used three five gallon buckets screwed together with 3" schedule 40 on the center and the buckets are filled with rock. The yard hydrant (HY) is slipped down...
  6. I

I'm installing so Yard Hydrants and want to try some sort of flexible pipe that could be used with barb fitting and PVC. What type of flex pipe could be used underground?
  7. I

Can "any" schedule 80 PVC be used as electrical conduit...

Here's pic of cable coming out at original panel--it is SER best I can tell. I have a left over piece in the garage I’ll get all the numbers off of tomorrow because I would like to know what they all mean. When you say chase you mean something that covers all but one side of the cable...
  8. I

This is a picture of the inside wall. 1. Can this wire be run in metal conduit inside the wall, and then into the 200A boxes? I want to get as close to the rim joist as possible, then through the top plate, coming out next to the stud, and then down the stud, through the wall and into...
  9. I

Chalk! OMG I still can't spell... Thanks for all the replies. Well finaly got the panels up and almost ready for wire. Here is a picture. Several more questions coming...
  10. I

Got the panels up and spaced correctly and everything is spot on aligned vertically and horizontally, but now the knockouts at the bottom of the 400A and the 200A panels don't align. the 400A panel has the 2" knockout knocked out. I have a brand new 2 3/8" hole saw and I believe with slow...
  11. I

codeone, man looking at this closer this is exactly what I need...
  12. I

codeone, thanks for reply. I forgot about sch 40 and 80 fittings being the same--got to many irons in the fire... I really wanted a 1" separation, but that might not be possible. Thanks again...
  13. I

I'm trying to mount two 200A disconnect panels as close to a Service panel as possible. In the electrical sections a hardware stores I don't see any 2" x close or 2" x 2" nipples and that's what it will take to keep these three panels close together. I have found some Schedule 80 2" x...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks