Recent content by islandgrl

1. islandgrl

Wall mount tub filler with deck mount controls

Well-done JW - that came out great! I guess I need to stop trying to reinvent the wheel and just go with a deck mount. It does look good and it's not like my bathroom is going to have traffic that will appreciate my awesome waterfall tub filler that I'm trying to rig up. lol
  2. islandgrl

I really appreciate your input. I'm trying to incorporate common sense and a reasonable budget with my design wish list. No small task, to say the least. As far as the spout being long enough... if the tub deck is 6" deep and I have the tub right next to the wall, is a 7" or longer tub...
  3. islandgrl

We are building a new house and putting in a modern freestanding Maax Jazz tub http://www.maax.com/en/UtilityPages/ProductDetail.aspx?productID={489316B4-7892-461A-80E2-5F263F07D02B}&refPageID={48A5B0B6-F584-40F8-B27F-251CDCC15DCE} in the Master Bathroom. It will be placed against a feature...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks