Recent content by Iree

1. I

Home addition with bathroom plumbing sewer line connection issue

I am considering installing a home addition - to the side of the house that would include a two car garage on the ground level with a master bedroom with bathroom above it. Since I do not have a bathroom nearby to tie into the existing plumbing - specifically the sewer system, should I or can i...
  2. I

Cast Iron Tub Install

I ripped out particle board and installed 3/4" pressure treated plywood over the 1/2" on so it is new.
  3. I

Confused!! Should we vent bath fan through roof, soffit, gable end?

What is shortest distance to the nearest exterior wall. I just did two - one through the roof and one though the side of the house.
  4. I

Cast Iron Tub Install

Installing a Kohler 300 lb cast iron tub and I know my bathroom floor is slightly off level. Is it ok to just lay 1/2" hardibacker on the entire floor, then poor leveler down - whole room, let it dry and then set the tub on a level floor. I would then tile up to the tub apron. Most online...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks