Recent content by iPhoneSRQ

1. iPhoneSRQ

Well guy...made my 4 zone sprinkler sys, now a 2 zone???

I do have a pressure switch....so any other options?
  2. iPhoneSRQ

Well is only used for watering lawn...no sprinkler lays were made longer & it was previously water by my city water (metered)....so yes parts are being over watered...he said he had to make 2 zones so that more water was being used at one time so the well didn't get over worked since the pump...
  3. iPhoneSRQ

Does this sound right?? I had a 4" 180' submerse pump well done & the well guy hooked it to my lawn sprinkler system...he changed my zones from 4 to 2 cause he said that there was tons of water being pumped & this will alleviate the pump from running so hard...so now I have to water my small...
  4. iPhoneSRQ

Just had well installed...sprinklers won't stop!!!

The $60 was to use machine that locates valves, not cleaning....I will try cleaning. Thank you
  5. iPhoneSRQ

WHo in their mind....I know I called the landscape guy today & gave him a word or two!! Sorry I'm new, so how do I clean the valves?? I did locate them (cost me $60 to pay a pro to find them)
  6. iPhoneSRQ

nah, the power was to the sprinkler timer & they were still running...so I'm thinking must have to find these valves and inspect.
  7. iPhoneSRQ

the sprinker system was set up & working fine before the well was put in... have 4 zones, but I don't know where valves with the electric solenoids are located... Is there an easy way to locate these valves w/ solenoids? because we had sod put down and now these have been covered up with...
  8. iPhoneSRQ

Hello, I just had a 180' 4" well dug & installed by a company. I have a submersible pump & a pressure tank (bladder type I think). The well is for irrigation purposes only. The company left my property & my sprinklers started by themselves?? I checked the sprinkler timer & it was off as I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks