Recent content by Imcool

1. Imcool

Not sure what did I mess up here : ( P trap wont drain anymore :(

yes, it did that as well but when I removed the frenco it drained well. so i am adding AAV now.
  2. Imcool

why was it working before i changed the broken sink drain then? please check last photo. " Time for a licensed plumbing pro" reply doesnt help,
  3. Imcool

The Sink drain broke so I replaced it. Before sink drain replacement, everything was functioning properly until I disassembled abs piping out and the Rubber join coupler (abs 1 1/2 to copper 1 1/4). After reassembling it, the P trap is not draining correctly, and it only drains when the nut of...
  4. Imcool

Dummy DIY question about bathtub

those repaint companies doesnt exist where I am. I guess I will just put a new tub then.
  5. Imcool

Dummy DIY question about bathtub

hi All, I am DIY person so my knowledge is very little as compare you professionals. The washroom in my house has this whirpool jet bathtub previously installed by ex owner. ( Not sure if its whirlpool or jet tub but my tub looks like this...
  6. Imcool

Help finding right size valve

Hello, This water filter from previous house owner is too old and I want to change it altogether to new one. It seems the installer techincian used saddle valve on the existing copper line and I tried to touch it once and it started dripping leak so I somehow stopped that leak by wiggling little...
  7. Imcool

How to open glued plastic pipes?

you guys are amazing, it worked, i reset the red button and then used allen key and moved back and forth and it started working <3
  8. Imcool

How to open glued plastic pipes?

Hello, This In Sink Erator disposer is not working anymore. I tried to run it one day and it tried to move and didnt move at all and then breaker tripped. I tried again to run but its dead. I will check it again and get a new one but how do I take these pipes out? Can you please tell me easy...
  9. Imcool

Help finding this connector please

thanks so much, will get those then
  10. Imcool

hello, this is nut i am looking for, this nut has somehow connected 3/8 pipe to faucet supply line
  11. Imcool

Hi All, I am unable to find this connector which should connect faucet supply lines and 3/8 plastic pipe. plastic pipe outside diameter is 3/8inches Faucet model link https://dominionfaucets.com/products/77-1182 I googled a lot but was unable to locate correct part for a connector nut to...
  12. Imcool

How to mineralize distilled water?

hello, Can someone please tell me if there is any way to add minerals into distilled water for drinking purposes? I am not sure if they sell drops or something to add to water to add minerals back or any DIY home solution to add minerals to water? Thank you for replying
  13. Imcool

Help finding right size to buy for this garden hose mender

please check the hose pipe internal size and let me know what size is it. it seems 16.8 but could be 17mm as well as pipe is not completely round shape from inside. Regards
  14. Imcool

i see, i will cut the hose and measure the internal diameter, I have to cut it anyways. Thanks so much for providing the link, I will get back on this tommorow morning.
  15. Imcool

thanks for replying but I still don't know which size to buy :(
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks