Recent content by illusion8055

1. illusion8055

Draining/Venting Tips Needed

So you think it's OK like this? Simply run the wye for the laundry as far down as possible?
  2. illusion8055

The shower is vented through the 2" lav wet vent. Correct? Incorrect? How would you propose to drain the washer? I do sincerely appreciate your feedback. That being said, could you throw in suggestions when I said I did something wrong? Your help is invaluable!
  3. illusion8055

Here are a couple more shots to illustrate what I have and what I am hoping to do: My main line is 4". I double checked. So I Photoshopped up some shots to further clarify things, and also illustrate tying into the 4" main AFTER the bath group. Is there a minimum distance to maintain...
  4. illusion8055

Hi Tom, So are you more in favor of my initial plan?
  5. illusion8055

Thanks for your reply HJ. I certainly don't mind redoing everything, I just want to be sure I'm doing it right! That's where your help is extremely appreciated. That being said, there are a couple of issues I have learned of: The vent that the old washer and bath groups were using is a...
  6. illusion8055

Hello everybody, Your input and feedback on this is very welcome. I am combining what used to be side by side bathroom and laundry rooms in my basement into one larger room and of course this necessitates moving plumbing. The previous plumbing all seemed to be draining just fine...
  7. illusion8055

Hello everybody, Your input and feedback on this is very welcome. I am combining what used to be side by side bathroom and laundry rooms in my basement into one larger room and of course this necessitates moving plumbing. The previous plumbing all seemed to be draining just fine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks