Recent content by IHateUserNames

1. IHateUserNames

Artificial Intelligence startup in the plumbing business

@satty I checked out your web site, I knew it was part of Nvdia ;)
  2. IHateUserNames

Artificial Intelligence startup in the plumbing business

Satish: Consumer here. Not a vendor. Also done startups. So, please take with a grain of salt. You came here for advice, but maybe not my kind! lol. Looks like you are pushing it as a vendor app. But 1) I really don't do vendor apps anymore. Too much clutter and tracking for a once in a year...
  3. IHateUserNames

Basement drain

Flows one way, but not the other? Dumb question from me as I don’t know what we’re looking here, something acting like a check valve? you try and snake it from the sump end?
  4. IHateUserNames

Please Delete

Have an existing french drain set up in the basement, PVC pipe, but a 15-inch basin (24 deep) and it is tight. Right now have a Zoller and a battery back up there and realizing the Zoller is actually pretty narrow (side by side, upper lower was never going to happen). For the curious, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks