Recent content by Igman

1. Igman

Overthinking Bathroom dual sink water connections with PEX A?

Plumbing...of the heart. It's an aortic root with a graph attached. I hope you don't find it offensive.
  2. Igman

Hansgrohe Finoris Faucet Installation Question

Due to a vanity design, the water shut off valves are not in "typical" location and I am needing to know if you can use an adapter and extension hose to connect this Hansgrohe faucet? Both shutoffs are to the side (and above) the p-trap, but not directly where the faucet will be installed. I...
  3. Igman

I apologize for the lack of clarity-having a difficult time articulating my question. Basically, I have the hot and cold lines (1/2" Pex A) originating from the base plate and are in the same plane (parallel) and traveling from left to right. My question is on how best to drop the lines to the...
  4. Igman

Redoing dual sink rough in for wall hung vanity. Restricted with space due to the vanity being in three sections (18" Open cabinet, 24" drawers, 18" open) and the trap and water shutoffs will be on either end in the 18" open cabinet (no shelves or drawers). Should I "t" off the line and go...
  5. Igman

Questions about Hansgrohe iBox rough-in

Terry, any benefit to running ¾" PEX for all of these connections to the iBox?
  6. Igman

Opinions on Standalone Handheld Shower Set-up

I am not familiar with Brizo, but would this be what is needed?
  7. Igman

Thanks, Terry. So essentially any single shower diverted would work? That would be connected to a drop ear and the hose, correct? Are you aware of a single diverted that is simple in design?
  8. Igman

Contemplating placing a handheld shower wand on an opposite wall from shower head. Please give me your thoughts on the following: Current plan (idea) is tie in to water supply that feeds two vessel sinks on a vanity and have the handheld shower separate from the Main shower diverter. I am...
  9. Igman

Changing dual sink vanity to large single sink

Thanks! I will be getting to it (demo) in the next few days.
  10. Igman

Changing dual sink vanity to large single sink

Beginning to prepare for the next phase of a renovation. Currently have a standard vanity with dual sinks. New design has one large (40" sink) with dual wall mount faucets). Looking for any potential known issues to avoid. Specifically, combining or eliminating one of the drains and impact on...
  11. Igman

Trône Nobelet Electronic Bidet Toilet, White - NETBCDER-12.WH

Anyone with experience with this bidet/toilet combo unit? Pros/cons? Features: • Clean, skirted bowl design with elongated front for more comfort • Auto opening / closing lid • Heated, slow close toilet seat -adjustable temperature • Automatic wand cleaning • Automatic deodorization •...
  12. Igman

Moving shower head to opposite wall/possibly ceiling mount

Renovating a second story guest bathroom. Removing the tub and replacing with a walk-in shower. The valve is currently on the same wall as shower head (pretty typical). I’m thinking it may make sense to move the shower head to the opposite wall or in the ceiling. Better location due to frameless...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks