Recent content by Iforgot

1. I

bathroom vanity drain to vent stack question...

You are probably right hj, i think the best bet is to just leave things be and get a plumber in. thanks again for your help. :)
  2. I

Well the vanity sink would move back 8" putting the sinks down drain exactly over top of the stack vent where it comes up from the floor, however, i would have to 45 the vent at the floor. The space under the vanity is not important so if I have to modify the cabinet but it's not important to me...
  3. I

I bought a house built in the early 50's for a fixer-upper for myself. The Vent stack is 3" PVC running straight vertical from the crawlspace which is connected to cast iron. I can not relocate the stack under the floor of the bathroom as it is next to cement foundations on 3 sides. The kitchen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks