Recent content by Ian Rydquist

1. Ian Rydquist

3" cut off wheel dropped down 4" pipe, cant get it out-help!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I ended up borrowing a pro grade snake, and pushed it out to the main.
  2. Ian Rydquist

Thanks for the suggestions folks, I got the see snake down there and we found the wheel lodged on a small root ball about 10 ft down the main. Right now its sitting flat on the bottom kinda like an open valve. The plumber who looked at it said the only way was to dig it up. So I tried the shop...
  3. Ian Rydquist

so I found another thread with some info on this,( I should have looked first) Ill try the small clean out tool with a magnet taped to it. Any other advise on the subject would be apprecieated
  4. Ian Rydquist

OK, long story short, I dropped a 3" cutoff wheel attached to a steel mandrel down the 4" toilet drain pipe in my basement bathroom. Its the original plumbing from 1959. The drain drops 2 vertical feet and does a 90 degree turn. Im not sure where it goes after that, possibly to below the main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks