Recent content by I.B. Washincars

1. I.B. Washincars

Can front load washer be leaned on side to install pedestal?

I figured I would revive this thread, since this is close to what I plan to do. First off, I am buying a BRAND NEW GE washing machine, which should still be in the box. I will transport it UPRIGHT in my truck. I want to lay it on it's back to attach the pedestal. I know this sounds pretty...
  2. I.B. Washincars

PricePfister OX8, What is this tub/shower valve?

Thanks guys, I got it going yesterday.
  3. I.B. Washincars

Thanks, I found the cartridge at Home Depot. Gonna try to get it buttoned up tomorrow.
  4. I.B. Washincars

I'm not finding that number. I'm guessing you meant 974-042?
  5. I.B. Washincars

Retired car wash guy here, that can't fix his shower at home. My water is hot, no matter what position the handle is in. I attempted to take the valve apart, but as far as I got was getting the handle off. I couldn't find any parts at Menards that look anything like what I can see in there, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks