Recent content by Hwmfh

1. Hwmfh

Plumbing Plan / Layout advice needed!

Thanks Wayne, Understood, so the Lav would need to be in the middle like so? When it comes to the ptrap/drain for the tub, the tub has a 1 1/2 inch connection (freestanding) can I use a reducer at the trap opening to reduce it down to the 1 1/2? Or could i just run this entire section as 1...
  2. Hwmfh

Hi Wayne Thanks for the response, yeah I understand what you're saying about the "double wye" I believe what you're suggesting with the individual wyes would look like below from a birds eye view?
  3. Hwmfh

Hey all Firstly thanks for all the responses, its appreciated a much delayed response but life seemed to get a bit hectic the last few months so this project got left behind. However I had plumber locate the main sewer line so i can prepare to dig in the coming weeks. So I've revised the...
  4. Hwmfh

Once again thanks for all the replies, I got time today to get in the bathroom check out the current plumbing placement, and measure things out. I'm starting to lean towards the wet venting suggestion above due to 2 reasons. 1. The room is relatively small 2. There is already a vertical vent...
  5. Hwmfh

Wow, thanks for all the responses! So it seems that horizontal dry venting isn't a thing under slabs. I think the vanity needs to stay put, its right next to the door and I'd rather that be the first thing you see as you enter rather than a toilet. The bathroom is pretty small so I might be...
  6. Hwmfh

Hi All Glad to be here, and looking for some advice regarding a plumbing layout/plan. A little backstory, we brought our house a few years ago pre covid. The bathroom had been gutted/back to studs by the previous owners, we purchased the house knowing that we would be taking on a bathroom reno...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks