Recent content by hulabaloo

1. hulabaloo

Radiant floor conversion master plan

Fitter 30, thanks for the reply. I've used a few calculators to attempt a heal loss calc, but my split level floor plan (many walls are exterior up top, conditions space on bottom, plus varying insulation types etc) makes getting a hard number tricky. I do have hard numbers on tube length...
  2. hulabaloo

Navien NCB-240 runs water from the relief valve pipe

It will come as no surprise to most here, but when I soldered the "out" and "in" legs together it solved my problem. Thanks.
  3. hulabaloo

Radiant floor conversion master plan

Hi all, I’ve been lurking here for some time and am thankful for all of the knowledge gleaned, your generosity with your time is humbling. I’ve got a heating situation that I’d love to have some experienced eyes look over. 3.5 years ago my family moved into a “needs everything” home that was...
  4. hulabaloo

Sorry for the late reply, I thought I'd get an email when there'd been a response... Not exactly sure what you mean. I valved the boiler off because I've removed all the radiators and drained the lines. My problem now is that every time someone runs hot water from a faucet (because this is a...
  5. hulabaloo

Hi guys, Going to try and revive an old thread here... I'm in the process of converting my 53 year old house from hydronic baseboard heat to radiant floor heat. I've been lurking in these forums for some time and have learned so much. Hoping to learn much more from you all about my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks