Recent content by Horst22

1. Horst22

Number of toilets on 3" drain

Hello, I'm getting ready to add a basement bathroom. As far as I know we only have 3" drain lines running under our slab which I had planned to tie into. We already have 3 existing toilets in the house. My question is if I can add a 4th assuming we have a 3" main drain. From what I've read on...
  2. Horst22

Basement bathroom rough-in prelim layout

Thank you, this is very helpful. - That was a horizontal dry vent - I will remove that. - I think I am confusing the limits for trap arm length with the total distance from trap to dry vent and why I had that extra vent line there. To confirm my understanding - If I remove what I had for...
  3. Horst22

Basement bathroom rough-in prelim layout

Hello everyone, As many others, long time reader, first time poster. I'm planning a basement bathroom and would appreciate some advice on an initial layout of the rough-in. I live in Iowa; code is 2021 UPC. I have done some light plumbing work, but not a project like this (I apologize if my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks