Recent content by horseshoer

1. H

Good Fellow

Just wanted to give a big thanks to you for info on a well problem I had over a year ago. Rotten pipes, replace them along with a friend, with plastic. Save myself a good chunk of money. That was with your help. Guess that it. Thanks...
  2. H

pressure running at 20lbs

want to thank everyone. I think everyone was right, it was a hole in the 1" pipe just at the pump (strange ) pulled it last night with a chain hoist, faster than and safer than the tractor. putting down schedule 80 pipe today, should be water soon. Went real easy. Thanks again
  3. H

Thanks to all replies. Everyone has taken the fear out of doing this. Plus I just found out that I have cous. in the family that works for a well drilling outfit and he said he would come over to help out. He has the tools that will take the fun out of it. Still going to do it the old...
  4. H

Thanks for the reply: I have this ford tractor with lift, going to let it do the lifting along with family. Maybe some more info - best way to grab on to the pipe to bring it up and hold onto it while being taken apart so it doesn't fall back. Plus there shouldn't any reason why I can't use...
  5. H

I have a 3/4hp 10gpm webtrol submersible pump (put in 1994) 63ft deep 1 inch steel pipe. Sometime in the last week it started to run all the time, not sure just when. Anyway it is producing water, but at a low rate now. It did kick off a time or two in the last couple of days,that is at 50...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks