Recent content by holowinko

1. holowinko

Soldered Pipework - Threaded or Soldered Valve

I would solder it, There is no need to change it to a male adapter and an IP ball valve. As for reusing it, the cost of labor outweighs the price of a new valve.
  2. holowinko

Sump pump battery backup?

Look into an 8D deep cycle marine battery - I sell these as an option with the battery back up systems I install.
  3. holowinko

Faucet makes odd humming noise

Try opening or closing the shut off valves under the cabinet a little bit and see if that helps. Sometimes if the valve is not opened all the way the washer vibrates.
  4. holowinko

Moen kitchen faucet with spayer. Now water from faucet and pulsating from spayer

The diverter I mentioned is part number 91192 from moen.
  5. holowinko

Moen kitchen faucet with spayer. Now water from faucet and pulsating from spayer

On most Moen kitchen faucets (with a seperate sprayer) you have to pull the spout off and the diverter is around the housing for the cartridge. Lift it off and clean it up good and try putting it back together, making sure it slides up and down freely. It slides up and down depending on where it...
  6. holowinko

Can Anyone tell Me who makes this kitchen faucet?

The stems are 1/4 turn Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks