Recent content by hollywoodgirl

1. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

I may just take you up on that, thank you.
  2. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

I'll keep this in mind and if it happens, I'll call the drain cleaning company referred to me by the plumber. Thank you.
  3. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

FINAL UPDATE: the plumber who installed the Toto Soiree came a day early, he owns the company. He and his assistant spent an hour augering the toilet and siphon jets. Success. He said there could be trouble further into the line, the house went up in '68 and then I'll need to call a drain...
  4. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

UPDATE: the plumber can't come until tomorrow, Wed Jan 9 between 10am and 1pm.
  5. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

I'll post the resolution. Hope it's quick and easy. Thank you.
  6. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

I just tried half a dozen times with a dish basin full of hottest water. It's not making a difference. Still slowly drains away and then burbles :). Thank you.
  7. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

I'll call the plumber who installed the toilet. Thank you.
  8. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

PS No plunger or auger in the house, I'll call Rapid Rooter in the morning.
  9. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

Originally Posted by wjcandee I'm assuming I understand what a lazy flush is...it swirls around and instead of siphoning right down, it kind of wallows its way to the bottom of the bowl (but it does go). Is that it? Yes Assuming that your fixtures downstream of this toilet are draining...
  10. hollywoodgirl

Toto Soiree Lazy Flush

There have been sporadic lazy flushes in the past which resolved themselves. Not tonight. We have hard water but the Soiree doesn't have holes in the rim, there are two powerful nozzles. I tried a dishpan full of hot water and that went down slowly. So. What do you think?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks