Recent content by hmarshallbooth

1. H

help! wax ring question

I am not certain what he did in there. Once I asked if I could take a picture, you can see that he moved his arm in the way so that you could not see the whole region under the toilet. Whether or not that was deliberate, I do not know. It is a small bathroom so the second picture was taken...
  2. H

help! wax ring question

jadnashua... We definitely do not have heated floors and there is no warmth surrounding the area that I notice. Thanks for your questions.
  3. H

help! wax ring question

this was it ten minutes before when he first set it down.
  4. H

help! wax ring question

here's the cropped picture This is after 10 minutes, not knowing for certain if he placed the toilet down or not.
  5. H

help! wax ring question

it appeared to melt. To be specific, I went in to take a photo as he placed it down, it was a perfect circle. I went back in about 10 minutes later and one side was basically gone and the rest no longer a solid material. Thanks to Cass for the comment.
  6. H

help! wax ring question

I believe that there are mold problems within my apartment. There is a graying area under the tile near my toilet that is growing. I had my maintenance fella come and take a look; he changed the wax ring for me. There was quite a bit of black substance around the wax ring area and for some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks