Recent content by Hksizzle1

1. Hksizzle1

Floor mount, rear outlet toilet. Help finding a replacement toilet :(

Thank you so much Terry and toiletenthusiast! I am so thankful that you took the time to respond. Words cannot even describe how appreciative I am. Now, I do have a question. The floor mounting bolt location for the toilets I looked at thus far seemed to be different than my current unit. Is...
  2. Hksizzle1

Unfortunately our condo hired the vendor. The condo paid for the damage removal but myself and all of the other units affected by the flood just decided to continue working with them to do the reconstruction. Our old property manager knew the owner and they told us they verified their insurance...
  3. Hksizzle1

Hi there, Your help would be beyond appreciated. I have been trying to find a replacement toilet for close to a year and have been unable to find anything to fit the measurements I’ve taken. Of course I’m also clueless so... Last year a pipe burst in my condo building causing extensive damage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks