Recent content by hjandjc

1. H

Price Pfister kitchen faucet leaks- need Model info

Thanks for the info. I am not the first owner. That's why I decided to replace only the parts. I emailed the pics to pricepfister@custhelp.com <pricepfister@custhelp.com> which bounced. Who do I send the pics to? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. H

Thanks for your help. Appreciated. Based on the parts break down I will need the cartridge Part # 974-035 and the retainer nut 941-711. It appears the plastic nut # 931-900 has now been replaced with brass nut Part # 941-711. I have searched local Home depot, Lowes and Ace hardware for the...
  3. H

I have a PricePfister kitchen faucet installed by the builder during fall of 2001. The faucet is leaking onto sink top from base of faucet. Also, water is leaking into the cupboard below . I am not sure of the exact model #.Attached are some pics of the unit. Please let me know the model #...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks