Recent content by Hey Siri

1. Hey Siri

Navien NPE External Recirculation Confusion

Thanks Bannerman for the explanation!
  2. Hey Siri

Ok, thanks, good to know. Next question, also due to bad technical writing: what does 'pump exercise' actually do? I have a hot button installed, so recirc only happens when the button is pushed, but something noisy is happening in the middle of the night at ~2 or 3 hour intervals. Possibly...
  3. Hey Siri

The Navien NPE-210A2 installer manual (under 'External Recirculation', (p 84) says: "A2-type models must be set to use an external pump". Is this right? The A2 models have an internal pump, I'm set up to use external recirculation with a hot button, and it does seem to be working, so what...
  4. Hey Siri

Controling Navien NPE internal recirculation pump

Trying to hook up a wireless Hot Button to my new NPE-210A2. I tested the switch before hooking it up … works as advertised (see illustration, top). Then I hooked it up to the Hot Button board (see illustration, middle). Doesn't work — +12V is being constantly supplied to the signal terminal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks