Recent content by HelpNoWater

1. HelpNoWater

Please Help: lost submersible pump thanksgiving morning

Yes, a Home Depot or Lowes pump did not go in this system. The 230 or so gallons of water in the casing is indicative of a slow recovery, which would not surprise me. There is a new Gould 7GS pump down the well with new wire (now 12/2, the old was 14 gauge), clamps, and other hardware same...
  2. HelpNoWater

This is the first time I have had to deal with this and things were a little hectic when I was pulling it up. Never the less I just went outside and measured the water level - 80FT. It seems that normal operation (Radon mitigation running) can be satisfied with a 5 GPM 1/2 hp model from your...
  3. HelpNoWater

Hi, Yes it is a 1/2 HP motor. How can I count the stages? I do not have any details on the well as city call is closed until Monday and no such details are imprinted on the underside of the well cap as they could have been. The pump is 255 feet down from the connection point. I do not know...
  4. HelpNoWater

Hi, We lost our pump Thanksgiving morning and we are still without water. Our well head cap has no specs on it. I have pulled the pump up. I need help identifying the GPM for ths pum, which is a challenge since I cannot match it to anything from the current manufacturer. The pump has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks