Recent content by helpmeplzSD

1. helpmeplzSD

Bathroom Diverter nightmare....

I fixed it!!!! I went to a local Plumber supply warehouse and they told me they did not carry the part but they gave me a card of another plumber supply store which upon going to, within seconds of walking through the door and showing the gentleman the part he identified it right away and said...
  2. helpmeplzSD

I will try that on monday, as they're not open on the weekend, i am going to go to two plumber warehouses locally tomorrow to see if they can match the exact diverter - I will update the thread. Thank you everyone for the help!
  3. helpmeplzSD

The other valves for hot and cold where already replaced only the shower diverter assembly was left intact (I am starting to see why with how old the assembly is said to be by some...) the other assemblies are in good condition only the outside valve handles and medal cosmetics are in need of...
  4. helpmeplzSD

The center diverter handle fell off and was replaced with some handle that fit right onto the stem of the existing assembly.. but if it might help in identification of the proper diverter assembly manufacture here is a top and side photo of the original valves.....
  5. helpmeplzSD

I cannot disturb the tiling in my bathroom to get at the pipes behind the wall, is there an alternative type of setup I could go with to completely reinstall all three valves/seats and use the existing shower head without having to rip apart the wall? The diverter handle is the only thing im...
  6. helpmeplzSD

Thank you so much everyone for the replies. I am glad to finally get some much needed advice. I looked through the link Redwood provided for Alfano Plumbing and in their catalog found two diverter assemblies which look very close to what I have.... I am not sure which one could be the...
  7. helpmeplzSD

I noticed the seat was the wrong size when I got the old one out and couldn't install the new one, the new one is slightly larger then the old one, both ACE hardware and Home Depot do not have an exact match for the entire assembly I need... the diverter assembly + seat it seems like the...
  8. helpmeplzSD

I took the tape off and took another photo.... still think its a gerber? I looked at the catalog and did not see an exact match...
  9. helpmeplzSD

From what I read online this was supposed to be a very simple straight forward fix. Boy was I wrong. First off the issue I was having was the water when the diverter was positioned would still come out of the tub faucet. So I took it apart thinking I could just replace the diverter valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks