Recent content by Heinz Wittenbecher

1. Heinz Wittenbecher

Newbie has questions re Navien NCB-240E

My house is already somewhat setup with home automation so I'll simply add the boiler to it and when water shutoff emails/texts that water has been shut off, I can shut the boiler off as if I was at home. One less thing to worry about in time of crisis while away from home :)
  2. Heinz Wittenbecher

Thank you Dana. We do have a wall switch for the works but the Navien is plugged into a receptacle, which is after the wall switch. My only concern was wether I need to pull power remotely if we loose water. Gone this far so I'll be adding remote off/on for the outlet the Navien is plugged into...
  3. Heinz Wittenbecher

A supplemental question... I'm adding an automatic whole house water shut-off. Do I have to worry about if/when the Navien running out of water? Will the Navien take care of itself or do I need to add power off for the outlet the Navien is plugged into.
  4. Heinz Wittenbecher

Sorry, actually meant A.---. Brain induced typo :) Thank you for the additional info/suggestions.
  5. Heinz Wittenbecher

Installer did. I looked on with nose in manual. Not sure what the settings are for dip switches as they were done earlier. Have not adjusted further, yet. Gathering intel :) I'm using the 160 as a Max. In reality I hope it never gets there or at least infrequently. I need about 140 when cold...
  6. Heinz Wittenbecher

I just went through the pain (and expense) of a boiler replacement. Located in Langley, BC. Some background here: http://www.smallrvs.ca/?p=1345 After doing more research elsewhere and from what I read here I do seem to have oversized. My own fault. Should'a listened to the installer. Comes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks