Recent content by heavyhanded

1. H

Leaks with a rear discharge

Sani seal gasket seemed to do the trick. Thanks for the tip.
  2. H

Just to be clear, are you saying put some blocking behind the flange, and then lagging to that instead of using the johni bolts? that would make sense and make for a better connection, I just don't think I would be able to get a piece in there. I only have access to the framing from the front.
  3. H

It has always been very solid. I will give this a try. Did I make a mistake by changing the closet flange? I do have access to the plumbing, I could cut the 3" pipe, put a new flange on and reconnect with coupling.
  4. H

I was just confused by the contradicting information. This is the first seal I used https://www.supplyhouse.com/Sani-Seal-PT-375-Premium-Tight-Seal-Toilet-Gasket-3-4-Thick that didn't last long. And this is the second one I used...
  5. H

And how could I have possibly known that? I'll look for help elsewhere, thanks.
  6. H

The installation instructions say "flush to 1/16" exposed closet flange"
  7. H

Hi, I installed a American standard yorkville rear discharge toilet last year. I put in a small bathroom on my second floor and it allowed me to tie into existing plumbing without having to cut through floor joists. I have replaced the gasket 2 times because of leaks, and I just replaced it a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks