Recent content by haywardiii

1. H

Unknown possible plumbing tools

That looks pretty much dead on. Must of been a wrench for removing a fastener on some large piece of machinery. Now as for those brass pieces. I will get some better pictures with a ruler next to them to show size and perspective a little better.
  2. H

Never thought of the drums. Looked up bung plug wrenches and that is the closest I've seen yet. There are other handmade tools in this collection, so maybe this is a handmade bung wrench.
  3. H

Thanks. A small update on the brass items. I noticed some stamped numbers on them. The large one says No. 40, smallest says No.45, and the medium size says 20 - A.
  4. H

I need some help Identifying some tools. I picked up a small toolbox at an estate sale, mainly for the Snap-on test light it contained. When I dug through it I found several odd tools and what appeared to be plumbing supplies -- lots of brass fittings and copper tubing. There were also lots...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks