Recent content by Hawaiianguy

1. Hawaiianguy

Tub Spout Diverter Dilemma

Thanks everyone and Terry for editing my post & providing the Delta website which showed the installation instructions w/ measurements. Might need to take off a few fractions off the male end to make it work but looks like a doer.
  2. Hawaiianguy

Thanks guys...I'm just in a place where it's not that easy to run to a big box store. Do you think this one will work to replace the old one. http://www.deltafaucet.com/bath/details/rp19895.html
  3. Hawaiianguy

That would only leave about 3 inches of pipe if I cut it off behind the fitting. Is that enough pipe to slip a new tub spout on. If so, any recommendations on a tub spout diverter that would work. I like good quality products that last.
  4. Hawaiianguy

Aloha! I'm trying to shop online for a new tub spout with diverter. The old one was leaking around the diverter pull up knob, also there was a 1/4 inch gap between the wall and end of the spout which looks to be filled with calking. I'd like to find a new tub spout that will screw on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks