Recent content by Haselsmasher

1. Haselsmasher

Can Someone Explain Navien's "ComfortFlow" Technology?

It has been 3 months and the unit is still doing great. I have a possibly related question........ This evening I happened to be standing by the exhaust vent (outside the house) and noticed warm air coming out. There was no hot water running in the house. I went and checked the unit and...
  2. Haselsmasher

Can Someone Explain Navien's "ComfortFlow" Technology?

I just had installed (yesterday) a Navien NPE-240A. After 24 hours I'd say it's doing great - but I sure would hope it's doing great after only 24 hours. LOL Can someone explain how the internal tank and internal recirc actually works? (I don't have a recirc loop in the house - so it's not...
  3. Haselsmasher

Effective Output In Winter vs Summer

Thanks very much for the replies. They're very helpful. I've done some calculations using a couple of methodologies - and no matter how I slice it the bottom line is this: Running 3 showers will be REALLY tight. My guess is that when this occurs each showerer might not have quite as hot a...
  4. Haselsmasher

Effective Output In Winter vs Summer

I'm very close to signing a contract on a tankless install. (It could happen tomorrow - which is why I hope I can get input ASAP here.) I live in northern CO. If I assume a winter cold water temp of 40 degrees F I need to have a 75-80 degree raise to get it to 120. The spec sheet for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks