Recent content by Harley_Dave

1. Harley_Dave

Boiler wiring help needed

After doing some more research and talking to a few people who have the Chinese built 220v waste oil burners I have decided against using this burner. I will now be using a Cleanburn 90HS that I picked up used and it is 110v which should make wiring this one up a lot easier. I will update...
  2. Harley_Dave

The burner I was looking at was a Bairan STW133-2. However after talking to a guy in eastern PA who bought one said they are junk. His only lasted a year and then everything on it started going bad. I did find a guy who has a used Cleanburn 90HS for sale so I believe I will be going that route...
  3. Harley_Dave

I'm not sure either other then maybe 220v is more efficient.
  4. Harley_Dave

This burner comes with burner controls built in. This unit comes with a small tank on the side that has a built in oil pre-heater and there is also a heater at the nozzle. The unit also comes with cad cell style flame protection. From a little research I did this morning it is the burner...
  5. Harley_Dave

I have a thermostat in the garage/basement and one on the air handler for the main part of the house. I have a mixing valve on the floor heat so I am not putting in to hot of water and it seems to work well. I don't have the burner yet so I don't have the install manual but I was able to pull a...
  6. Harley_Dave

This will be a new install as I am switching over from a coal boiler to a waste oil boiler. I just found out that the guy I had wire this up origanally had it wired wrong and the main pump would not shut off when the aquastat hit the low limit. There will be no domestic hot water on this...
  7. Harley_Dave

I will be installing a Buderus G215/6 boiler with a 220v waste oil burner. I have the primary pump on the boiler and a secondary pump that will go to my garage in floor heat. I need help with how to wire everything up such as how to wire the Honeywell L7224 aquastat to the Taco SR503-EXP-4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks