Recent content by harivney

1. harivney

Water Pressure Tank - constantly switching on and off

I tried searching to try to find an answer to following question but could not find a post. While using the shower, the water pressure/flow varies (sometimes stronger than other times during the shower). Is this normal? Someone told me to shut well pump off, drain all water from faucet and...
  2. harivney

Need a recommendation, water softener

Mialynette - thanks for the reply. Did not know about greensand plus but will look into it. Can you point me to a website that has a diagram that shows greensand and chlorine pellet setup? I guess the potperm tank gets replaced with a chlorine pellet tank?? Thanks again
  3. harivney

Need a recommendation, water softener

I am finally going to replace a 20+ year 9X48 autotrol 155 system (resin, green sand and potperm tank). I'm leaning towards Fleck 5600 and keeping green sand/potperm). Would you recommend a different system? Here is raw well water info: Raw well water: Ph - 7.4 TDS - 200 hardness -...
  4. harivney

Identification and operation of this setup

Here are the raw well water specs. 2 adult household. What system would you recommend. I'm leaning towards 2- 9X48 5600 flex (one resin, one green sand) because the potperm feeder was rebuilt (new float and felt looking thing) and the potperm solution has met our needs with autorol 155. Raw...
  5. harivney

Mialynette and Dittohead, Thank you for your clear and concise answers. After I get water test results, I'll revisit the question if a single tank solution will work.
  6. harivney

I'm a dummy homeowner and would appreciate some help identifying the setup in the picture at http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9899/p1010016fr.jpg and answer some questions about future repair or replacement. I believe that the tanks are 9x48 with autotrol 155s. Water source is a well in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks