Recent content by Hardman

1. H

installing icemaker box

icemaker box It was an existing line dropped out of the attic through a cabinet and down the outside of the wall by a previous homeowner. I am remodling my kitchen and have moved the refridgerator to an oppisite wall. I just moved the 1/4" line over and dropped it inside the wall to clean...
  2. H

installing icemaker box

I am installing an icemaker box - the existing water line is 1/4" OD copper. The icemaker box requires 1/2" copper. Any problems using a 1/4" to 1/2" coupling from the existing line to the box?
  3. H

P-Trap/Vent question for new washing machine

adding to trap what would adding 4" of pipe to the trap between the street-L and the trap on the waste side? A plumber told me the other day he routinely does this several times a week - even in new construction - to compensate for the new washing machines high discharge. Will doing this...
  4. H

Move washing machine

Thanks for the help!
  5. H

Move washing machine

does the height of the sanitary t make a difference/ I will have to pass over the water lines that are about a foot above the floor plate in the wall. tell me how and I will attach a picture
  6. H

Move washing machine

If I remove the under slab trap - can I transition to pvc and just 90 up to a sanitary t and over the 4' then trap under the new washer box, or should I make that 4' move under the slab and come up under the new location?
  7. H

Move washing machine

I am adding a laundry room and need to move my washer and dryer. The move will be apx. 4' along the same wall. The drain transitions from cast to pvc with a trap under the slab. My question is - do I need to move the trap or just 90 over to the new location? My house was build in '76 so I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks