Recent content by HardDrinkin'Lincoln

1. HardDrinkin'Lincoln

Possible solutions for low inlet temp and high flow rate?

Let's run the numbers. To heat 4.5gpm at 55F to 105F requires 1,874 btu/min. or 33 kW. So right at the start we can see you are short 6 kW of power power. If you put a 6 kW preheater before the Eco27 you can raise the incoming water temperature by 9F to 64F. The Eco27 would then be able to...
  2. HardDrinkin'Lincoln

Wiring LED signal indicator for well pump with Franklin 2823008110 control box

I would use neon lamp indicator like this one from DigiKey and wire it to L1 and L2.
  3. HardDrinkin'Lincoln

New 900ft low GPM well

If it were me, I'd leave the pump at 860' and go with a Goulds 5GS15. Looking at the pump curve it will deliver water from 200' to 800' with the volume dropping of as the level approaches 800' to around 1 gal. per minute. If your estimate of well capacity is close then the level and pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks